Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Go Shopping With Me

Lunch break trip to Target!

I wanted to love this shirt so bad.  The medium was way too tight on the chest...large is too big everywhere else.  Back on the rack this goes!







Loved this flowy tank, perfect with jeans on a warm day, and then I popped the cardigan I wore to work on top and loved it as well.  I love pieces I can dress up and down easily.  These came home with me!

I'm on the neverending search for a jean jacket.  I've had one sent to me from StitchFix, and I've tried them on at every dang store.  They just never fit right.  I like that this one had non denim sleeves....but...
too tight on the chest as usual, and next size up is too big.  It's just not meant to be. 

Then I made a decision....a BIG decision....to try on bathing suits.  I HATE bathing suits.  I HATE my legs, my belly, nothing fits, it's horrible.  Then I found this swim skirt that I freaking loved, and found a top that wasn't so bad,
I can't believe I'm posting this on the internet..... the skirt offers coverage.  Definitely a Mom bathing suit...but cuter then I've seen in the past.  And don't worry, the top has a strap to hold the girls up, I just didn't attach it for the sake of trying this on. I'm ready for the pool, and our trip to Mexico this winter!

and to finish off the post, my OOTD.  Lazy classic Katie.  Black work pants, white shirt and a cardigan....




No comments:

Post a Comment